Wednesday, May 5

RUNNING Y RANCH!!! - KLAMATH FALLS

  Last thursday morning a good friend of mine, called me to see if I would like to take a quick trip to Klamath Falls and stay at the Running Y.  I jumped at the opportunity.  I had never been there and as a travel agent had been wanting to see and experience the property.  And, I was not disappointed in the least.  What a beautiful property.  And, only 2 1/2 hrs away.  Crater Lake is a nice day trip from
there.

 
      There is an 82 room beautiful lodge, along with some condo units.  My friend and I were able to stay in a 1-bedroom condo unit, with a full kitchen and fireplace.  Was awesome.  I hope to go again this summer and do some exploring in the area, including a quick drive to Crater Lake.  Thank you dear friend.  It was a great!
     I had a marvelous time.  I got to meet a lot of new friends.  I am putting this on one of my favorite short distance trips to take.  It would be a great family get-a-way!!!!  Give me a call at 541.317.0656 to assist you in arranging your trip or email me at marilyn@tmtravels.net.  You won't be sorry!

No comments: